Re: '77B, Home from the Hills

To: ccrobins <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Subject: Re: '77B, Home from the Hills
From: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
Date: Sat, 05 Sep 1998 20:54:28 -0700
Well CR, the problem was in getting it high enough to be able to get enough
leverage on the wrenches to undo the bolts and I'm about 6'1", 235lbs.  It
probably only took about 15 minutes to undo them once I found enough blocks to
put under the floor jack/jack stands to get it up high enough.  I was afraid
that it was going to tip over.

Have a good trip. As they say down your way, vaya con Dios.

Bud Krueger
52TD
77MGB