Re: Another convert to the fold

To: Matt Gaetke <mgaetke@MIT.EDU>
Subject: Re: Another convert to the fold
From: Robert Allen <boballen@sky.net>
Date: Mon, 07 Sep 1998 16:46:32 -0500
Matt Gaetke wrote:

>         Well, after that introduction, I can't very well remain quite, can I?

Welcome to this silly hobby and often sillier list. My name is Bob and, for the
most part, I sit quietly on the sidelines and do my best to assure that
professionalism and courtesy is maintained among this august group.

Ah, yeah, that's it.

Now, as you become aquatinted with everyone, please try to give to the list at
least as much as you receive. I know you may have been away for awhile from
things English with wheels so our expectations aren't very high. However, there
is always one way to insure that we can all learn from your experiences. To wit,
please forward along all the dim witted, short sighted, mechanically challenged
bodges, screw ups, and short cuts performed by the previous owner (DPO).

We always find such insights amusing and educational.
--
Bob Allen, Kansas City, '69CGT, '75TR6
"The optimist proclaims that we live in the best of all possible worlds; and the