Hi Desert get together

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Hi Desert get together
From: "ppp:pbailey" <pbailey@qnet.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Sep 1998 15:28:32 -0700
Hi all.
We are trying to get interest in a club up here in the Hi Desert and a
few of us will be meeting at
Rawley Duntley park in Lancaster CAL on sun Sept. 13th at 3PM.The park
is located about 31st W
and Ave K across from the AV college.I have contacted about 6 people
locally and they will show up We are going to start a British car club
so anyone with a LBC is welcome to stop by and hash over the
particulars.Lancaster is located about 65(not fer enuf)miles from LA up
the 14 fwy .If anyone from the list shows up WEAR YER HAT!!
Pat