Rust formula

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Rust formula
From: Rene van Maanen <renevm@support.neth.hp.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Sep 1998 10:15:50 +0200
Hi,

I remeber that someone put a URL on the list a few months back, that
contained a formula to chemically remove rust from parts.

It had a slow and a fast formula.

Can someone provide me with the URL? I have been surfing around, but not
able to find it.

Thanks, Rene
--
Rene and Marion van Maanen      If everything seems to be going well,
Netherlands Europe              you obviously don't know

SOHC #252 sohc4@dorje.com     Honda CB350F ['74]
                              Honda CB750K2 ['75]
MG list mgs@autox.team.net    MGB GT ['68]