RE: Carlisle at Bloomington, Illinois

To: "'Ed & Kris curtis'" <curtis@hayburn.com>
Subject: RE: Carlisle at Bloomington, Illinois
From: "Feldman, Jack (Jack)" <jack@lucent.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 1998 07:31:59 -0500
The twelfth annual British Car Festival will take place on September 13,
1998 at Oakton Jr. College in Des Plains, IL. Des Plains is a northwestern
suburb of Chicago, and is right off of Interstate 294. It begins at 9:00 AM,
and ends at 4:00 PM. Last year we had over 850 cars and British Motorcycles.
No admission fee to just come and watch, although a donation for charity is
requested. There will be entertainment, British food (ugh - ever have bread
toasted in bacon grease? You won't find it here!), vendors galore, both
commercial and individual, and just plain FUN!

Their web site is http:/www.qth.com/bcu. It includes all registration
information, plus links to maps to get you there from anywhere.

It is one of the two events of the year that I try not to miss.

Jack