Re: speedo wobbles?

To: MYLDN@aol.com
Subject: Re: speedo wobbles?
From: Robert Alan Reisse <rareisse@postoffice.worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 08 Sep 1998 10:34:18 -0400
Date:   September 9, 1998

I just had a similar problem with my 76B.  I had a rather bad squeal that
appeared to be coming in synch with a fluctuation in the speedometer.  I
took apart the service interval meter and greased up the shaft.  The squeal
is gone and so are some of the fluctuations.  Now I just have to figure out
how to reset the service interval meter as I now have the EGR light on.
Any suggestions?

Bob Reisse
76 MGB
NAMGBR 8-3559