MGC Reservoir

To: "'paulwill@home.com'" <paulwill@home.com>
Subject: MGC Reservoir
From: "Feldman, Jack (Jack)" <jack@lucent.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 1998 13:40:33 -0500
Paul,

The MGC Register Newsletter "C Notes", usually has adds for new and used
parts for sale. The Chairman, Tom Boscarino, 19 N. Morton Lane, Asheville,
NC, 828 258-0499 will be glad to help. He is also parting out his totaled
CGT.

VB has C parts. Their catalog makes a great cross reference between C and B
parts. In looking at their catalog and Brown and Gammons, the reservoir
isn't clearly shown. There is a "reservoir" listed, but since I have a late
model B set up, I am not knowledgeable about what you need.

Good Luck,

Jack