Re: Evil Dr. Joesph Lucas now US citizen!

To: <MGS%AUTOX.TEAM.NET@mvdns1.mv.Unisys.COM>
Subject: Re: Evil Dr. Joesph Lucas now US citizen!
From: PHILIPPE TUSLER <TUSLER@mp050.mv.unisys.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 1998 13:39:52 -0700 (PDT) (20:39 UT)
> We all remember Joseph Lucas, Ltd of Birmingham as the worlds leading producer
> of shoddy wiring and sub-standard fiddly-bits.

  Although it's amusing to besmirch the Prince of Darkness, I've never
had a complaint.  He's treated me well.  Although that said, the only
thing I can think of more worrisome than a car wired by the Prince of
Darkness is one whose brakes come from the Prince of Darkness...

*Philippe Tusler - Mission Viejo, CA     | "MILOU"    '57 MGA Roadster *
*                                        | "TINTIN"   '66 MG/MGB-GT    *
*InterNet: Philippe.Tusler@Unisys.Com    |  N/A       '88 ISUZU Trooper*