RE: MGB Head

To: Mike Gigante <mikeg@vicnet.net.au>,
Subject: RE: MGB Head
From: Larry Hoy <larryhoy@mcione.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 1998 23:40:58 -0600
Thanks for the info Mike.  I guess since there is *no* way to confirm the head
is a Comptune the value of the head when considered with the whole car is not
much.  One thing I do know is this car is *fast*.  I suppose that may be one of
the indicators.

Thanks again.

Larry Hoy
Denver, CO. USA
1969 MGB Roadster
1987 Jaguar XJ6 VDP
"It's not how fast you go, it's how fast you go fast"