Kansas City All British

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Kansas City All British
From: Chris Rogers <TravelMW@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 1998 10:23:49 -0500
I went to my first gathering last weekend, so I guess I must be hooked.
Walked around in the blistering sun last weekend weekend at the KC All
British Event. Saw lots of great cars, met some great people, and picked
up the parts I needed to make the B a little better. Just couldn't be
without a spare tire any longer.
Many thanks to all of the organizers and exhibitors who made it a great
day, and especially to those who were forthcoming with expertise and
advice. Now I know I'm hooked.

Chris Rogers
'65 B