[Fwd: [Fwd: MGB keys from numbers]]

To: MG List <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: [Fwd: [Fwd: MGB keys from numbers]]
From: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 1998 20:16:57 -0700
--------------32D4D18119D4332CFA834B11

Hi listers,

     Figure that the easiest way to do this was to forward Bob's response to the
list.

Bud Krueger
52TD
77MGB

--------------32D4D18119D4332CFA834B11

Date: Sat, 12 Sep 1998 10:43:44 -0400
From: Bob De Weese <bearlock@bigfoot.com>
To: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
Subject: Re: [Fwd: MGB keys from numbers]

Bud Krueger wrote:

> Bob,
>
>    I'm Bud Krueger from Plymouth, Mass.  I recently acquired a 1977 MGB that
>is
> without keys for the doors, glovebox or trunk.  I've been able find the key
> numbers.  Larry Hoy suggested that you might be able to provide keys from the
> numbers.  Any truth to the rumor?

Yes!  If your '77 is like my '77, the doors and trunk are KA (keyed
alike)  and the glove box is different.  The Ignition is keyed to a
third key.  (I have no idea why they saw fit to do that.)

Give me the codes.  I'll run them on the computer and see what I can
find.

BTW - Please tell everyone on the list I said "hi!"

Bobby

--
                                       Bob De Weese
                             Certified Professional Locksmith

*  "The secret to effective communication is knowing what to say, *
*   how to say it, and whom to say it to."                        *

--------------32D4D18119D4332CFA834B11--