Re: seat back release

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: seat back release
From: RAY WYGONIK <RWYGONIK@grove.iup.edu>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 13:08:14 -0400 (EDT)
If you release the seat with the knob on the door side so that it tilts all the
way forward, you can see the round hinge points at the bottom of the seat back.
The hinge is part of the seat back and tilts forward with the seat.

If you can work the seat back adjustment handle when the seat is tilted
forward, you can see the mechanism release (move up and down)at the hinge next
to the transmission tunnel.

I realize this is not much better than my first explanation.  Maybe somebody
else can chime in.   I have not found a less expensive replacement yet either,
so for now my passengers cannot adjust their seat.