Re: MG 1100 notes...

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: MG 1100 notes...
From: don <brgmgb@napanet.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 21:13:00 -0700
I think the MG 1100 was neat little car.  The survival rate is terrible.  I
remember riding in one back in 1971, and it was very quiet and comfortable.
Good luck in your search!

Don Scott

At 11:34 PM 9/14/98 EDT, you wrote:
>For those of you with further interest, check out
>http://www.palmettobug.com/mg1100   for a pretty interesting overview of the
>MG 1100 and links to more ADO16 information.
>
> If anyone knows of an MG 1100 for sale in the New England area, even if it's
>jsut in the local paper or soemthing please pass along any information!  I've
>been after one of these since I got my first MGB and while I've found an MGB-
>GT, an MG Magnette Mk. III and a Jaguar V-12 XJ-S along the way,  the closest
>thing I've ever found to an MG 1100 was an Austin America with a factory not-
>optional floor mounted sunroof.  Needless to say it is STILL parked behind
>that McDonalds.
>
>   John
>
>(P.S.  Ok, I admit it, I really want an Aston!)

RetroMobilia w/ original advertising artwork featuring:
     Riley 1.5, '62 Buick, '91 Miata Special Edition, & MG TF Replica
Check it out:
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Track/2508/