Cool new toys!

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Cool new toys!
From: "Henry D. Reynolds" <hdr@jump.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 00:47:03 -0500 (CDT)
I just got a Maniflow exhaust manifold, air filters (said to clear the brake
booster), stub stacks, AND a K/N Air/Fuel gauge for my '78 B and will be
converting to dual carbs (HIF4's) soon. Can anyone tell me what is the
preferred method of matching height of the intake and exhaust
manifolds. In the past I have just placed 1/2 of a flat washer against the
shorter of the two flanges.

--
- Henry D. Reynolds           hdr@jump.net
FONE: (512)448-3617         3205 Clawson Rd. Austin, TX. 78704