Further to "Seat Belts...."

To: Spridgets <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>, MGList <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Further to "Seat Belts...."
From: Michael Graziano <mgrazian@ltcm.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 12:57:46 -0400
These belts were bought at Fallfest from someone who claimed to have
recently removed them from his B.  There is no rust on any metal part,  and
inspection last night revealed no scratches or excessive wear on the
plastic, or fading on the belt material.  The mechanics of the belts were
in good shape also.

Mike

PS:  A word of warning...  That cover that says in BOLD letters "Do Not
REMOVE" really shouldn't be removed.  I nearly @#$% myself last night when
the damm spring shot out from under the cover after I unscrewed it.  The
old "Spring Snake In A Can" effect.  By dad wasn't too happy either as it
bounced off his head before setting to rest across the room.  (PPS:  My
mother thought it was a riot)