Key numbers from the Heritage Certificate

To: "'mgs@autox.team.net'" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Key numbers from the Heritage Certificate
From: "Feldman, Jack (Jack)" <jack@lucent.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 1998 13:52:23 -0500
This is probably a bit late, but don't assume the certificate is correct.
Three out of my three cars to not have the original keys. The BGT had a used
glove box door put in. That had a different key from original. The MGC had
the door and boot locks that didn't match, and one had not key at all so I
got a new set.

The Healey had an ignition key, but no trunk key. I got the certificate, and
the key listed was a different blank from the actual one on the cars.

Never assume that what you have is standard or original.

Jack