Re: Insurance is a Scam

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Insurance is a Scam
From: dresden@tiac.net
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 1998 18:36:13 -0400 (EDT)
>I would obviously not do this if the car is your sole mode of
>transportation.  The way use get screwed is if someone else hits
>you.  Their insurance company is going to give you peanuts...

Really? OWW, my neck, ow, my back, (did I say that? I don't condone that at
all...) But truly, based on all the claims I've heard about from friends,
paradoxically, the other guys insurance company will usually treat you
better than your own. (Perhaps your own insurance company isn't as afraid
of a law suit).

Nevin