TD CLOCK

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: TD CLOCK
From: Mike Razor <mrazor@kih.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 1998 23:15:20 -0400
I m now closing in on the small details on my TD and one of
them is the non-functioning or work when I feel like it gauges
to include the clock.  I took the tach apart today and removed
the clock.  I know nothing about tachs or clocks, but there is
nothing to repair on the tach and the clock is just full of
little gears.  Anyway, I stopped at Target and found a small
watch/clock that fits as if it were made for the opening, the
dad thing is I had to take out of a snoopy clock.
THANKS!
MIKE R