RE: Handbrake

To: "'John Wood'" <johnw@ot-link.ot.com.au>, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Handbrake
From: Hans Duinhoven <H.Duinhoven@simac.nl>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 1998 09:42:04 +0200
Hi John,

Regarding the serial number: I have a GT, where the chassis number is
stamped into the "gutter" on the right-hand side of the boot lid. If the car
has been resprayed (which mine is) the view can be too vague to be
acceptable to pass the test. Best is to have the paint removed on this spot
f.i. with thinner and make a few layers of blank enamel over the now visible
number.
In Holland the same counts numbers on a rivited plate is not accepted,
because these plates can be exchanged too easily.

Cheers,

Hans
MGBGT '71
NBRG