Stainless steel brake lines??

To: "MG Listserver" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: Stainless steel brake lines??
From: "wizardz" <wizardz@amdyne.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 1998 14:33:53 -0400
new SS lines installed on front calipers..
I've just noticed the plastic collar at the swages (thread to flexpipe =
joints) has been bent over enough to break. The swages can also be =
rotated by hand whereas they were not rotateable during initial =
installation. Are these lines to short and being pulled over too hard on =
cornering?
Were they suppose to be threaded directly into the brake caliper or =
connected via a 90 degree angle banjo bolt to lessen bend radiuses? (My =
original lines had no banjo bolts but I've seen illustrations using them =
in this application)

Paul Tegler
Twin 73 B GTs  YB and OB
YB born  8/72 (Primrose)  Yellow BGT