RE: Who's the TattooArtist???

Subject: RE: Who's the TattooArtist???
From: "doug russell" <dr-doug@classic.msn.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 98 14:36:10 UT
We know it isnt Nory - who would have been the obvious choice (female AND
with  midgets)

Jeeze, we're just so quick to count out Nory.  Let's not forget that as an
esteemed law enforcement professional, she works with a population where
tattoos are as common as the skin on which they are etched.  Why are we so
sure that she does not engage in this artistic endeavor?  After all, she
admits to having a tattoo, has a midget and is female.  If it walks like a
duck ....

I say, let's dunk her in the town pond to see if she floats!!!

Dr. Doug

(I'll have to agree with Mike about beating it out of Larry in Baltimore but
suggest that we wait until Larry has run out of beer - this way we'll have two
reasons to beat him up.)