Re: spark plug gap

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: spark plug gap
From: dresden@tiac.net
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 1998 17:37:07 GMT
>Not worth the money.  Like many auto products out there, oil additives etc.
>Just a lot of hype about nothing...
>
>The nature of electricity only allows it to follow one path, it can never
>take two separate paths at the same time.

What is a parallel circuit then? It might be right that they're not worth
the money, but electricity will follow as many paths as become available,
preserving voltage, but with current in inverse proportion to the
resistance of each path, won't it? The list is inundated with engineers,
and I don't want to start the spark plug thread again, but could someone
give their brief professional wisdom?

Nevin