Richmond British Car days at Berkeley Wrap Up

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Richmond British Car days at Berkeley Wrap Up
From: ric_bergstrom@juno.com (Richard L. Bergstrom)
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 1998 17:27:58 -0400
Wow what a great show!

Today was the final day of Richmond British Car days at Berkeley
Plantation.

The Spridget list was extremely well represented.

In the Midget class Steve Byers won 1st place.  His very nice Damask Red
Midget belies the number of miles he puts on a car.  He also won furthest
drive.

In the Sprite Class it was a clean sweep.  George Phillips took First,
Jeff Church took second and Peter Samaro in 3rd.

In attendance was a 1700 ORIGINAL mile Sprite.  It had been resprayed and
had a new grill, driver side fender and battery and that was about it!
If you ever wondered what was original on your car...this is the
reference.

There were some really phenomenal A-H 3000, XK Jags, TR 3/4/5/6/7/8's and
spitfires.   DB4 Aston Martin, TC's TD's TF's A, B, C and a visit from a
MG METRO Group B Rally car (My personal fav.).  Sorry if I have left you
out there were just so many great cars there.

The Land Rovers had by far the best tailgate party on the field.  Felt
like I was in a DAKTARI episode.

If you you were there please send me an E-mail noting what you liked or
disliked about the show.  We want to do everything possible to bring you
back next year!

Ric Bergstrom,  Richmond,  VA  73-74 Midget

Central Virginia MG Classics  WWW.CENTRALVAMG.COM
COME TO RICHMOND---September 18th and 19th,  1999
Richmond British Car Days
send me your snail mail and I will put you on the mailing list..