Re: dash quetions

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: dash quetions
From: "William L. Singleton" <singleton@ccsu.edu>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 10:06:24 -0600 (MDT)
>>1. Does the dashlight rehostat work as a push pull unit or does it rotate?
>>Mine is push pull and I think its      not the original unit.
>
>I think that it's suppose to rotate. Couldn't tell you - mine does not work
>either!
>
>Expensive to replace.

Mine is original and rotates.  It even works, not that I have found a use
for the dimmer settings (keeping the bulbs cool when driving with the
lights on during the day?)  given that I can barely see the guages at night
with rheostat cranked all the way up!

William L. Singleton                            | singleton@ccsu.edu
Director of Information Services        | 860-832-1719 (Voice)
Central Connecticut State University    |860-832-1730 (Fax)