RE: Rockport Maine(little LBC)

To: "ROBERT G. HOWARD" <mgbob@juno.com>, <proudfa@NAVCANADA.CA>
Subject: RE: Rockport Maine(little LBC)
From: "RossOvercash" <jroverca@tiac.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 18:44:19 -0400
I have visited this Museum and it is well worth it! My folks live in
Lincolnville Beach, just a few miles North.  I have not actually visited
when they have something going on, but I have seen the list of events and it
is monumental.  Everything from rides in vintage palnes, to reides in
Vintage autos!  Definitly a must see if you are visting the Camden-Rockport
area!

Safety Fast!!

Ross Overcash, 74B, NAMGBR 2-1172, Ayer, MA
http://www.tiac.net/users/jroverca/index.htm