NAMGBR 99 VANCOUVER.

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: NAMGBR 99 VANCOUVER.
From: stuart farmer <k7wf@kalama.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 17:16:27 -0700
I know it may be a little early to be thinking about July 1999
but you should be thinking about making reservations for this event.

The Canadian Classic MG Club is hosting the North American MGB
Register (NAMGBR) Convention in Vancouver, BC in July 1999.

I called the University of BC Convention Center (604-822-1010)
and made reservations for July 6,7,8,9 and received my confirmation
in today's mail. Taking into account today's rate of exchange, the
cost of a double suite with  double bed, bathroom and kitchen at
$105 Cdn is very reasonable. Don't leave it too late to make you own
reservations as I'm sure they will be filling up fast.

When calling, be sure to mention "MG99", as this is how they have it
in their computer system.

Looking forward to meeting you in Vancouver BC in July 1999.

Cheerio, Stuart....'79MGB (with the top down)
Stuart Farmer