Re: tilting engine hoist device

To: Harlan Jillson <hjillson@argolink.net>
Subject: Re: tilting engine hoist device
From: cgmoog@ibm.net
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 1998 00:08:58 -0400
Good point.
I did see load ratings for the swivel when I bought it can't remember
what it was.  I will say I have used this setup to install a complete
engine and transmission into a Healey 3000 (heavy iron) with no
problems.  I never go under an engine supported by the crane although if
it let go I could loss fingers, toes or break a leg depending on what
I'm doing.