Re: MG-ness In Seattle

To: mgguyc100@newedge.net
Subject: Re: MG-ness In Seattle
From: "Jerry Causey" <jcausey@whidbey.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 1998 19:58:28 -0800
Terry:
There are many Brit cars and drivers in Seattle, but unless you've
been formally introduced, don't expect anyone to talk to you. The
Natives are a bit stand-offish, until they get to know you. There's a
nifty restoration shop-cum-museum in downtown Seattle, at 8th &
Lenora, I think. Mostly exotic Italian stuff, but they do have the
occasional Lotus on hand, including the owner's Lotus 11.

Regards,
Jerry, who works in Seattle, but lives on an island with his '67 GT