RE: B update...soon! (And 2 questions)

To: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>, <dresden@tiac.net>
Subject: RE: B update...soon! (And 2 questions)
From: "Chris Delling" <saschris@flash.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 1998 15:51:32 -0400
Hold on there partner!

On all rubber bumper B's imported to The States, the oil cooler was deleted
as a standard item - it was an option, and most B buyers opted against.
Still, it is a worthwhile fitment, particularly in warm climates.   I added
one to my B, but put a shroud on it around this time of year, as the air
temp drops.

Regards,

Chris Delling