A Suggestion About Posting

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: A Suggestion About Posting
From: Wildbil923@aol.com
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 1998 08:06:37 EDT
Some of us infected with the LBC bug are members of more than one LBC list.
As a member of the Healeys, MG, and Morgan lists, I get lots of mail. It would
be helpful for the multi-marque among us if posters would include in the
subject line the make and model of car about which the question pertains.
Even single marque listers would probably want to know if the mail they
receive is about an MG TC or an MGF.  There is certainly a big difference
between the models.  I believe including make and model in the subject line
would help listers receiving the mail to know if it's within their area of
expertise/interest and to know whether to open it or delete it.  My guess is
most multi-marque types, and even some single marque types, delete a lot of
the mail they get just to save time.  I'd guess mail with a complete subject
line is more likely to get read and responded to.  Just a suggestion.

Bill Wilkman
1960 MGA
1960 AH Sprite
1961 AH 3000 BT7
1959 Morgan Plus Four (restoring it for someone else)