Philly MG vs Tr*&^%h Rally

To: "MG List" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Philly MG vs Tr*&^%h Rally
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 1998 09:54:36 -0400
The 1998 Fall MG vs Triumph Rally is on!
We are going on October 18. As you may recall last spring the MG's were
badly outnumbered, (20 to 4) we managed to get 2nd and 3rd. All are
invited!
I know this is short notice and the MG Lanco club is doing a Poker Run
the same day. But the Philly MG Club wants the Lucas Cup back.
I just found out the date yesterday at the MG's on The Rocks show. If any
are interested let me know and I will provide details as they become
available.

Larry Macy
78 Midget

PS I may have an extra navigator if any one needs one. Not real sure yet
because the notice is so short.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu
System Manager/Administrator
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 10 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

In a world without walls or fences, what use do we have for windows or
gates?