Re: Rocks 98 Rambling with no real point

To: "doug russell" <dr-doug@classic.msn.com>,
Subject: Re: Rocks 98 Rambling with no real point
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 1998 12:01:05 -0400

>One last note.  While Larry did manage to have enough brew on hand for all,
>the following should be noted:
>
>1. He had to keep it outside of his Midget in a *collapsible* cooler.
>2. He purchased the beer and ice after arriving at the rocks and *had to
>borrow a larger car* to get it and haul it back to the show.
>
>This makes me think that perhaps Larry's verbosity about his Midget's beer
>carrying capacity was a bit exaggerated and sadly the beer for votes
>strategy
>was a bust although there were certain other fruits of this endeavor to be
>enjoyed (Uurrp - excuse me)!

Wrong old buddy old pal old friend! The beer came in the car!~!~ I just
needed to stop and get ice to cool it off. We were supposed to stop
shortly before getting there but we didn't so I had to make a quick run
to get ice that would have melted on the way there!!
After all who wants a warm beer on a hot day. Except for maybe some of
those from the other side of the pond?

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.