MGA for sale

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: MGA for sale
From: Ray McCrary <spook01@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 1998 14:36:15 -0500
Hello all,

Thought that someone out there might be interested:

Inspected an MGA roadster today that is for sale in a small town near
Nashville.  The salient facts follow.

1961 MGA 1600 Roadster, White, stored 25 years indoors.  Car has 22000
(really) original miles.  Complete, but not running (guy was going to build
a killer engine for it back while he was in dental school, and never did).
Car has some surface rust only.  I didn't jack it all the way up, but did
look under the car.  Looks good.
Steel wheels.
Asking $2500.00, and he has scads of NOS parts that are available.
Call Frank Luther @ 615-776-2565.

I don't have a dog in this hunt, so the usual disclaimers apply!

Ray