Re: Rusted bolts

To: Rene van Maanen <renevm@support.neth.hp.com>
Subject: Re: Rusted bolts
From: Art Pfenninger <ch155@freenet.buffalo.edu>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1998 07:16:54 -0400 (EDT)
        As others have said NAPA carries it but this probably doesn't do
you any good. The can is busy with writing all over it, I think in blue
and red, this is the best way I can describe it. I have also seen it mail
order both in the spray can and 1 gallon cans. If it would help I could
get the mail address for the company. Who knows maybe you could become
importer for all of Europe!
...Art