V8 engine available

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: V8 engine available
From: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1998 07:56:25 -0700
Seeing all the references lately to V8 conversions, allow me to pass on a
lead. One of my customers was planning to put a V8 in his 77B but has now
taken a job out of state so the project has been abandoned.

Its a V8 from a Rover SD1, apparently the engine of choice for such
conversions. He paid $750 for it, has bought a complete engine gasket kit
for it (that cost him over $200!). He'd like to sell the whole package for
$500. The engine is in Sacramento, CA.

E-mail me privately if you are interested.

Lawrie
British Sportscar Center