Re: Additional help on tonneau cover install

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: Re: Additional help on tonneau cover install
From: "Andrew Lundgren" <lundgren@iname.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1998 09:50:12 -0600
Your side snap points sound correct.  My zipper goes all of the way to the end
of the cover so my drivers side stays tight.  You might want to look at another
car
before installing the snaps to make sure...

I have the stock bar for mine to support the back.  It is very nice when you
snap the
cover down behind the seats.  It holds every thing very tight.

--
Andrew Lundgren
lundgren@iname.com