new question???

To: JustBrits@aol.com
Subject: new question???
From: MYLDN@aol.com
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 11:20:59 EDT
ok, now that my dash pot oil question has been hashed out, my next question is
about temp. my 73B runs at normal durring all hiway driving. but any time I
get into any city stop and go traffic it creeps up untill close to the dreeded
hot mark. the radiater has been replaced with a new one with a larger
capacity. the rest SEEMS to be ok. it will cool down ok as soon as I can run
it at higher speeds. our local temp has been in the 80's not that bad.mixture
is about 50/50. I bought a 165 thermostat but havent installed yet, should I?
any better Ideas??????