Re: (NO LBC) LONG JOKES and royalty

To: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: Re: (NO LBC) LONG JOKES and royalty
From: "Mike Lishego" <mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 19:57:54 -0400
I had heard, back when ol' Billy was elected, that he had an El Camino with
Astroturf in the back...When some members of the press speculated about it,
he told them that when he got bored, he would go to the park and chip golf
balls out of the bed.  YMMV.

Michael S. Lishego
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/3706/