gauges clouding 77B

To: mgs <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: gauges clouding 77B
From: "Proudfoot, Andrew" <proudfa@NAVCANADA.CA>
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 1998 00:59:00 -0400
Hi Listers;
I don't have the opportunity to drive my B at night that often (young
daughter, working wife) but the other night I did it was a little cool
about 10C, anyway my gauges all fogged up so as they were almost
unreadable. Any suggestions, experiences? I can live with it, but it
does spoil the interior's fine looks. I am assuming it relates to the
heat from the dash bulbs, but dimming them didn't seem to help any.
Any comments greatly appreciated. Gotta luv the list!!!!!!

Andy Proudfoot 77B, 67B parts car
proudfa@NAVCANADA.CA
also I have available two new cb springs (front) & king pin kit
originally purchased for said parts car about 8 years ago but never
used.