Sad Goodbye to a friend

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Sad Goodbye to a friend
From: Dave Houser <mgs4dave@warwick.net>
Date: Sun, 04 Oct 1998 10:42:19 +0000
Well, the ZA was sold yesterday, along with all the parts I had been
gathering over the 15 years that I had the car. The ZB parts car will be
picked up in the spring.
Odd feeling. First member of my MG family that I have ever sold. Usually
they come in the door and stay. I feel bad that I didn't get the car in
the final shape I envisioned for it, but I'm confident the new custodian
will do justice by her. He plans to make it his daily driver, back and
forth to his office in style!
I tend to make these MG's of mine animate objects which causes my wife
to shake her head at times but she does understand my passion.
Anybody else feel this way about these pieces of metal, wood and
leather?

Down to 6.5 MG's but not counting,
Dave Houser