paint prep

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: paint prep
From: "Carl W. French" <cfrench@cybertours.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Oct 1998 06:23:29 -0400
I am goint to bring the B into my mechanic/artist's shop in the next
month for the whole deal (paint and body) including replacing all the
sheet metal below the trim strip. To save money and have a hand in the
job I am going to be doing as much of the prep as I can. My brother (an
experianced LBC owner) are going to take off all the exterior parts and
have it taken via flatbed to the shop (12 miles). My question is that I
was looking at other things I can do. What are some ideas out there? I
was thinking of doing the wax stripping process my self, is there a part
of the web that has directions on doing so? thoughts/ideas???
Carl F
67B