Re: Hehe

To: MGList <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>, NeilMGB@erols.com
Subject: Re: Hehe
From: Michael Graziano <mgrazian@ltcm.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Oct 1998 13:12:59 -0400
IMHO:  Given the recent posts of the now infamous VretroW, I find I'm now more
than a little
apprehensive about taking him seriously.  As for tony's response... whatever....

Mike

'78 Midget (Who really got to flex her muscles this weekend slaloming along a
police test track.
GOD that car can maneuver.  I've got to give the PD credit for driving those
big heavy Caprices and
Crown Vics through those cones. It was tough)
'87 300zx