HIF Carbs. NOT

To: "MG List" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: HIF Carbs. NOT
From: "Harlan Jillson" <hjillson@argolink.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 1998 05:17:50 -0500
Well, Don't I feel dumb.
    After fretting about where I was to get a source of ported vacuum on the
HIF's on my '72, and after inquiring from the list, and after a somewhat
sleepless night, I decided that I must be missing something, and broke down
and read the da*n BOOK.  What to my wondering eyes should appear, but a
vacuum port underneath the rear SU.  Now who would put a port underneath a
carb. anyway.   I think I'll go kick rocks for a while or something.  Now
that this little detail is out of the way I think I'll take this one to the
HMGCC meeting tomorrow night.
Harlan.