SK Sidedraft Carbs

To: MG Listserver <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: SK Sidedraft Carbs
From: Chris Attias <cattias@cats.ucsc.edu>
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 1998 15:22:00 -0700
List/Digesters,

I'm looking for a US distributor for parts for the SK (Weber copy)
sidedraft carb.  I called Moss Motors, who used to sell them, and was
referred to TWM Induction, just down the street in Goleta, CA.  Called
them, and was told that TWM hasn't sold them for about six years.  I
remember hearing that some metering parts were interchangeable with Weber
DCOE 45, but don't know if this is true.  Any ideas?

As an interesting sidebar, the sales person at TWM mentioned that they were
about to market a fuel injection kit for MGs!  They have some pictures up
on their Web site:

http://www.twminduction.com/

though it is still under construction.

Chris Attias