PM

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: PM
From: Rene van Maanen <renevm@support.neth.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Oct 1998 22:22:35 +0200
I ended up doing some PM on my MG today. swapped the plugs, checked the
valve clearance and changed oil/filter. That was OK.
What I would have thought of to go easy, took me most of the day.

That was removing the sump case down under.

Allthough it was a hell of a job, it was worth it. On the bottom I found
about a 3mm thick layer of stiff oil.

I have a good idle pressure now.

Next time I will do a bike PM.

Greetings, Rene

--
Rene and Marion van Maanen      If everything seems to be going well,
Netherlands Europe              you obviously don't know

SOHC #252 sohc4@dorje.com     Honda CB350F ['74]
                              Honda CB750K2 ['75]
MG list mgs@autox.team.net    MGB GT ['68]