Re: IMGR ... the future

To: JMerz140@aol.com
Subject: Re: IMGR ... the future
From: Skye Poier <skye@ffwd.bc.ca>
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 1998 16:55:07 -0700
Word on the street is that JMerz140@aol.com said:
> Would you consider adding the T types to your register?
> Jim

Once everything is up and running smoothly, I was planning on adding the
T types, the MGF, possibly the magnette and the maestro/montego (anything
else? Hard to keep them all straight)...

My priority is the T types though.  Maybe you could answer a couple questions
for me, I'm pretty clueless with the Ts:

. What is the format/length for VIN numbers for T types
. What models are there? TA TB TC ... TF
. What kind of engine types can they come with?
. What kind of transmission types can they come with?
. Should there be additional information included for T types that isn't
  currently present in the databse?

Because well, you know, I'm just not busy enough as it is ;)

Cheers,
Skye

--
1966 MGB               GHN3L-70307                __,__\__
The MGB Experience     http://www.mgb.bc.ca/     (_o____o_)