Re: Happenings this weekend

To: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Subject: Re: Happenings this weekend
From: Ben Ruset <bruset@home.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Oct 1998 08:22:20 -0400
>It's one of those pick and choose weekends. I was torn between an event
>in Westminster, VT at the MG Car Museum (show is Sunday from 10 AM to
>3:30) and one in Doylestown, PA, MGs at Mercer (show is Saturday). I'll
>be at the PA show along with a whole lot of list folks (Doug Russell,
>Mike Robson, Larry Macy and Rick Brown, to name a few. Yo! Ben Ruset,
>you going, or what? ).

Yup! I will be there... most likely without the B, though. It's still in
the shop getting it's wiring rebuilt. It's also now sporting a very shiny
rebuilt alternator as well! Mmmmm.... it puts the rest of the car to shame!!

BEN RUSET - bruset@home.com
crossroads: lanes & legends of south jersey
http://members.home.net/bruset
"Yesterday was yesterday. Today forgets. Tomorrow there
 may be nothing, no one left to remember, as the world
 picks up speed towards a dubious future."

 Henry Charleton Beck, 1937