RE: Apology (Was: Re: Larry, Mike and Doug are NOT wimps)

To: "'Larry Macy'" <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>,
Subject: RE: Apology (Was: Re: Larry, Mike and Doug are NOT wimps)
From: "Kulka, Matt" <Matt.Kulka@hboc.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 1998 16:00:34 -0400
Larry,

  I missed MG's on the Green last weekend in Davidson, NC even though I only
live 10 miles away.  My wife had told me during the week that she HAD to get
away from the stress of real life.  We found friends for the kids to stay
with, drove up to the mountains and spent the weekend.  I never even
mentioned the show to her.

  Cars are important, but not more than God, the wife and the kids.  I'm
behind you all the way.

Matt Kulka
'74 B, and a marriage of almost 14 years.