Re: Good Web site

To: redlotus@spacey.net, british-cars@Autox.Team.Net, mgs@Autox.Team.Net,
Subject: Re: Good Web site
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 1998 08:33:54 EDT
In a message dated 10/9/98 10:44:49 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
redlotus@spacey.net writes:

<< All better now (no corrective action taken.  It's just fixed).

 ---------- >>
Due to the vast wasteland known as the Internet, we occasionally have
difficulty connecting through the myriad of computers needed to get a web site
from one end of the world to the other.  There was probably a gaping hole
somewhere that was due to a thunderstorm or whatever.  My own site (not LBC
related) was down the day after I put it up and told everyone to check it out!
They all thought it was my fault, when it was the site's provider's problem
when his server went down.

If you have a trouble with a page, just wait a few minutes or a day and it
will probably come back.

Allen Hefner
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport