Re: MGA Coupe dash

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: MGA Coupe dash
From: Dave Quirt <quirt@sk.sympatico.ca>
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 1998 16:59:22 -0600
Further to my last post, the Twin-Cam roadster is black and so is the
dash under the red vinyl (OK - Ambla) covering. The 1500 coupe, however,
is Old English White with white vinyl (Ambla) dash but it also appears
to have gloss black on both sides. Another case of who really cares
because the correct answer may be 'it depends'. On what, I'm not sure if
anybody knows.

Personally, I would paint it gloss black on both sides, cover it, and
forget it.

Dave Q.